They are indeed
Privately funded but have an interesting track record of sticking it to the man, the man being in turn the auto insurance industry, big pharmacy, big health and a variety of other industries that are the core of the malaise in the USA today and now they're having a go at Google, more power to them.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE