Just don't have your important mail sent to your uni address (i.e. student house/accomodation) and keep it at as your old address (i.e. parents house).
That's what I did when I was at uni anyway. There is no point on changing it every year for the 4 years you're at uni.
Most people head back home (at least for a while) after uni anyway.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab