Just don't have your important mail sent to your uni address (i.e. student house/accomodation) and keep it at as your old address (i.e. parents house).
That's what I did when I was at uni anyway. There is no point on changing it every year for the 4 years you're at uni.
Most people head back home (at least for a while) after uni anyway.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA