Just don't have your important mail sent to your uni address (i.e. student house/accomodation) and keep it at as your old address (i.e. parents house).
That's what I did when I was at uni anyway. There is no point on changing it every year for the 4 years you're at uni.
Most people head back home (at least for a while) after uni anyway.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS