It doesn't take that much skill to stick a CD in a drive and reboot the computer. It might take a bit more to press Ctrl+Delete at boot up and then type in something like "set EFI_SEC_BOOT 0" and then "nvram update" (or however EFI does things.) Many people who would otherwise be more than capable of installing an alternative operating system will probably avoid an EFI shell or menu for fear of breaking something.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why