so now that the competition's over
can we get details on what made the winning cars "better"? Or will we find that the controllers, batteries, solar intake efficiencies and aerodynamics were so close to identical between most of the cars that winning came down completely to driver skills or team strategy instead?
as well as compare that to the hardware from previous races and see what significant innovations were applied from last year, if any, that allowed teams to change their placement this year?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad