so now that the competition's over
can we get details on what made the winning cars "better"? Or will we find that the controllers, batteries, solar intake efficiencies and aerodynamics were so close to identical between most of the cars that winning came down completely to driver skills or team strategy instead?
as well as compare that to the hardware from previous races and see what significant innovations were applied from last year, if any, that allowed teams to change their placement this year?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast