You have a choice
There is no reason to place DNS trust in the root 13 , any service can provide DNS trust and more importantly TLD for a lot less money. If you don't like it then stick to the authority file that came with your software.
Bandwidth doesn't cost what it used to, TB cost $10 a month not $10,000 like it used to.
It's just down to operating systems, or nowadays browsers as to whom you trust.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap