You have a choice
There is no reason to place DNS trust in the root 13 , any service can provide DNS trust and more importantly TLD for a lot less money. If you don't like it then stick to the authority file that came with your software.
Bandwidth doesn't cost what it used to, TB cost $10 a month not $10,000 like it used to.
It's just down to operating systems, or nowadays browsers as to whom you trust.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!