You have a choice
There is no reason to place DNS trust in the root 13 , any service can provide DNS trust and more importantly TLD for a lot less money. If you don't like it then stick to the authority file that came with your software.
Bandwidth doesn't cost what it used to, TB cost $10 a month not $10,000 like it used to.
It's just down to operating systems, or nowadays browsers as to whom you trust.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack