...but when I started my on-line business some years back, I applied for, and got, a registered trademark long before I even opened-up shop. I had no customers at all then; didn't have any bearing on the trademark application though (though I do know that if you don't then use the mark, you are likely to loose it).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests