...but when I started my on-line business some years back, I applied for, and got, a registered trademark long before I even opened-up shop. I had no customers at all then; didn't have any bearing on the trademark application though (though I do know that if you don't then use the mark, you are likely to loose it).
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab