I'm not sure about that, but it looks like a giant electromagnet on the back of the truck; all you have to do is use the power from the solar panels to operate a similar electromagnet in the car and it'll be just like the lego trains you used to get with the red/blue coupling magenets at the end of each carriage!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great