At least you bought a 2-bay Synology :-)
I went for a 1-bay - yes, the DS110j is a great little box, though I have to make sure that anything I'd be gutted to lose is replicated on at least one other machine (and preferably offsite at that).
Perhaps there's mileage in various households in the same family buying Syno boxes, and setting them all up to replicate content to each other for "redundancy"... ow, that vein in my head is really hurting now...
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64