At least you bought a 2-bay Synology :-)
I went for a 1-bay - yes, the DS110j is a great little box, though I have to make sure that anything I'd be gutted to lose is replicated on at least one other machine (and preferably offsite at that).
Perhaps there's mileage in various households in the same family buying Syno boxes, and setting them all up to replicate content to each other for "redundancy"... ow, that vein in my head is really hurting now...
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat