Looking on the web, the conference was on the 1st-2nd September, the Times article on the 1st October. Whilst one can argue endlessly about 'responsible disclosure', blaming the Times for reporting on a vulnerability publicly disclosed a month earlier is a bit silly.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat