That's a helpful article. It tempts me to switch from O2 to 3 because they're doing £109 cash back through Quidco. I'd save myself £5 per month off my current contract and it'd only cost £20 up front.
I seem to remember 3 had poor coverage, though. Is that still true?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan