Work out the maximum fine you could be hit with for non-compliance, then see how much it would cost to comply. If the cost of sticking two fingers up to the regulators is lower than the cost of complying, then choose the former.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait