Isn't it funny
I only hope that certain people read these posts. I was emailing the head of the football channel, you know, the one that has corrie on at various times, about stopping the bill. Well now with so many repeats on repeats I might as get my old VCR out and watch that. Oh hang on they are better because the repeats they show now were rubbish in the first place. Give me "get some in" or "Fresh fields"
The problem showing cr4p is that when you do go to the computer then you do not go back to the TV.
Wake up TV broadcasters.
I am turning an old XP computer into a good PVR, luverly, no adverts, if rubbish comes on we can run an old series.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates