Isn't it funny
I only hope that certain people read these posts. I was emailing the head of the football channel, you know, the one that has corrie on at various times, about stopping the bill. Well now with so many repeats on repeats I might as get my old VCR out and watch that. Oh hang on they are better because the repeats they show now were rubbish in the first place. Give me "get some in" or "Fresh fields"
The problem showing cr4p is that when you do go to the computer then you do not go back to the TV.
Wake up TV broadcasters.
I am turning an old XP computer into a good PVR, luverly, no adverts, if rubbish comes on we can run an old series.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked