so naive so very naive
Having also been to China, do you think a production worker will tell you they work 20 hours a day on minimum wage, living in dormitories with 200 others having deductions made for living expenses from their wage to the company that employs them?
I think not, if they complain they will probably be re-employed on a farm in Mongolia.
What you see is a charade put on for our benefit.
Oh you are sooooooooooooo naive.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7