>... violating the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, which stops illicit gambling outfits from accepting payments.
The UIGEA doesn't make distinctions between illicit or legitimate gambling sites, it is simply a blanket ban on payment processing for non-USA-domiciled betting. It also has the dodgy distinction of being an act which became law without anyone apart from the sponsor reading the text.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL