What workshops would those be?
Believe it or not, there's lots of people who don't work for non-profit organizations, and for those of us who aren't privileged to participate in the implementation of governance it's considered "not on" to be looking at titties on chargeable time. Thus, NSFW.
tl;dr: Quit whining about "moralizing", you jerkoff! Those of us who have to work for a living appreciate the heads-up.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search