What workshops would those be?
Believe it or not, there's lots of people who don't work for non-profit organizations, and for those of us who aren't privileged to participate in the implementation of governance it's considered "not on" to be looking at titties on chargeable time. Thus, NSFW.
tl;dr: Quit whining about "moralizing", you jerkoff! Those of us who have to work for a living appreciate the heads-up.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR