Problem for all tablets
The problem with all tablets is they are being pushed as a Note book replacement but the all have problems. The Ipad for example is pointless using it on the web as it dose not support alot of webs sites and its locked down to Itunes.
Its the same for the Playbook apart from it has flash but to access the internet on the go you need a blackburry which to me is a massive mistake.
As for Android although imo they are the best tablets on the market at the moment again you cant brows all web sites even though it has flash support but editing documents ect is still limited and switching between pc and tablet is not good.
For me I think tablets will take off when MS release Windows 8 as it has been designed to work on PC, Laptop, Netbook and tablets plus it is not limited to what you can do as the OS on the tablet will be the same as your pc or laptop. It has also been designed around cloud so you can store all your documents on the cloud and access them all on all windows 8 devices the same as printers and network drives.
I have a Xoom at the moment and imo its the best tablet on the market but I still have to turn my laptop on to do things I want to do because its not doable on my xoom and this is the same for all tablets on the market now. But im hoping with windows 8 it will change this for me and I wont need a laptop at home as my tablet will do everything I need my to do.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat