Once everyone's data is out in the wild and the fraud becomes too big to combat, they'll push for an ID database to prevent it.
Who's betting we see a lot more fake ID's and fraud in the next couple of years?
Whatever happens, i'm not registering. It really is that simple.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE