Re: hang on
You probably have it right there. The loss was known to Stephen Ladyman, who was then a minister at the Department for Transport, last June, and he'd agreed a review with Pearson. Ruth Kelly however wasn't informed when she took over, and is said only to have heard about it via Gus O'Donnell's reviewe of procedures, which was set up as a consequence of the HMRC debacle. We're surely hearing a lot of stuff now simply because nobody will risk the consequences of keeping quiet about it and being found out.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9