Re: hang on
You probably have it right there. The loss was known to Stephen Ladyman, who was then a minister at the Department for Transport, last June, and he'd agreed a review with Pearson. Ruth Kelly however wasn't informed when she took over, and is said only to have heard about it via Gus O'Donnell's reviewe of procedures, which was set up as a consequence of the HMRC debacle. We're surely hearing a lot of stuff now simply because nobody will risk the consequences of keeping quiet about it and being found out.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs