This whole 'silicon roundabout' thing is exactly the sort of desperately embarrassing attempt at copying the Americans that Britain usually comes up with. They have the Ford Mustang, McDonalds and a whole valley full of Googles, Facebooks and Apples. We have a Ford Capri, Wimpy and a roundabout.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month