LTE won't launch here for several years so I'd bet we won't see this exact model in the UK.
I would expect a similar specced, but non-LTE, version for UK use.
LTE chipsets are expensive, by not fitting it Samsung would sell the same phone for more margin.
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...