"Still looking for a really good music player that'll handle FLAC files though."
Dude! You've already got an Android phone. Just put a nice big MicroSD card in there and buy some decent earphones. Your phone will happily play FLAC and then you don't need to carry two devices.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire