Cool or not...
...Steve doesn't want you to use a dock - There would be docks with an apple logo for sale if Steve approved them. He doesn't.
- Macbooks gather a lot of heat when the lid is closed. The forums are full of warnings that overheating is a reality.
- When the lid is closed the laptop enters power saving mode unless using 3rd party hack.
And of course there's the legion of Appletards who claim that docks are useless anyway if you happen to ask for them.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...