@anon re: re: EU Data Laws
I guess like the Constitution and US domestic law, international agreements are all sacrasanct until someone plays the PATRIOT Act card and everything then seems to become null and void. And as we're foreigners that's probably enough in itself to invoke PATRIOT as that makes us potential terrorists.
wocka wocka WOCKA WOCKA.....
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers