@anon re: re: EU Data Laws
I guess like the Constitution and US domestic law, international agreements are all sacrasanct until someone plays the PATRIOT Act card and everything then seems to become null and void. And as we're foreigners that's probably enough in itself to invoke PATRIOT as that makes us potential terrorists.
wocka wocka WOCKA WOCKA.....
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS