@anon re: re: EU Data Laws
I guess like the Constitution and US domestic law, international agreements are all sacrasanct until someone plays the PATRIOT Act card and everything then seems to become null and void. And as we're foreigners that's probably enough in itself to invoke PATRIOT as that makes us potential terrorists.
wocka wocka WOCKA WOCKA.....
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job