No-one from York
Was kinda hoping in some weirdo fashion to see some of my old professors on the list - but no-one from York has signed the letter. You can replace it with Warwick, Oxford or ICL, to fit in the "major universities" category.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat