As long as I deliver the goods when required, I don't see why it matters ...
... whether I work one hour one day and 15 the next or eight hours each day, dressed in shirt and tie, my jammies, or starkers. At least at the house I am not interrupted by bored co-workers and their useless chitchat, pointless meetings, and so on, and can better juggle "work stuff" with "life stuff" (chores, errands, what-have-you) although I'll grant this might be more of a challenge for those with roommates, spouses, sprogs, pets, and other beings capable of actively causing distraction. Only downside is I have to pay for the coffee and snacks that come free on employer premises.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp