As long as I deliver the goods when required, I don't see why it matters ...
... whether I work one hour one day and 15 the next or eight hours each day, dressed in shirt and tie, my jammies, or starkers. At least at the house I am not interrupted by bored co-workers and their useless chitchat, pointless meetings, and so on, and can better juggle "work stuff" with "life stuff" (chores, errands, what-have-you) although I'll grant this might be more of a challenge for those with roommates, spouses, sprogs, pets, and other beings capable of actively causing distraction. Only downside is I have to pay for the coffee and snacks that come free on employer premises.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes