As long as I deliver the goods when required, I don't see why it matters ...
... whether I work one hour one day and 15 the next or eight hours each day, dressed in shirt and tie, my jammies, or starkers. At least at the house I am not interrupted by bored co-workers and their useless chitchat, pointless meetings, and so on, and can better juggle "work stuff" with "life stuff" (chores, errands, what-have-you) although I'll grant this might be more of a challenge for those with roommates, spouses, sprogs, pets, and other beings capable of actively causing distraction. Only downside is I have to pay for the coffee and snacks that come free on employer premises.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great