How about an angled mirror above the tube, and the camera off to the side?
Probably a metal mirror (with a tether) so you don't have ballistic glass shards.
Hmm. Mirror just resting on supports, so it can get out of the way of the exhaust.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY