How about an angled mirror above the tube, and the camera off to the side?
Probably a metal mirror (with a tether) so you don't have ballistic glass shards.
Hmm. Mirror just resting on supports, so it can get out of the way of the exhaust.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?