What's up Doc?
Not a lot.
Quit my EPSRC funded PhD in chemistry in 2000 (end of 2nd year at a red brick uni) for a job in IT in the Investment Management industry for maybe 20-30x career earnings (compared a research career).
This country really doesn't like scientists very much. This cut will not be much help.
A beer for lost my 3rd year and "Dr" title.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging