You say that like its a proud boast
Efficient computing isn't a dick-waving contest. More isn't necessarily better. In fact, usually its a symptom of laissez-faire laziness.
The Hubble has a 486 processor. That was after an upgrade.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?