I think you'll find that we did understand that you were using discrimination in its "socialogical" sense, i.e. discrimination on illegal grounds, in this case racial. We just don't concur with your opinion on the matter.
By the way, using the perjorative term "retards" suggests that perhaps you are happy to discriminate unfairly against those with learning difficulties?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp