Well said sir!
Thanks to the every more fiendish wordplay of the sub eds, I am now in a state or semi-perpetual confusion.
I am no longer able to tell if the stirrings I feel upon reading the headlines are excitement at the anticipation of a technological revelation, or of a baser nature provoked by the lewd punning.
yours (on the bus, at the back, near the engine, about to spill more than his coffee)
D. E. Viant
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE