I once had...
...a BIOS that required you to confirm a BIOS reprogramming by flashing up a text screen. I'm guessing this feature died because Joe User didn't want his Windows BIOS update utility crashing Win95 every time he updated the BIOS.
With most BIOS now able to update themselves from a USB drive directly from the configuration screen, I guess it should be possible to reinstate this feature.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way