But if the PRS can't (be bothered to) find out which music is being played, and therefore how much of the money should go to each artist, what is the justification for collecting it?
Collecting money and giving it to the wrong person is no better than not collecting the money at all.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire