What a bunch of poo this is! Let me see, they'll have to drop back to bytecode else are google going to support write many times run manywhere? Or is it google.net? Now this is a joke? Native web, isn't that like when I host the browser control in my app or something and call window.external hahahah. What are they playing at!! What are they trying to solve!
Stick to search. You're good at it. Chrome is just a pretty lame application really compared to even something as simple as textpad.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor