What a bunch of poo this is! Let me see, they'll have to drop back to bytecode else are google going to support write many times run manywhere? Or is it google.net? Now this is a joke? Native web, isn't that like when I host the browser control in my app or something and call window.external hahahah. What are they playing at!! What are they trying to solve!
Stick to search. You're good at it. Chrome is just a pretty lame application really compared to even something as simple as textpad.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE