What a bunch of poo this is! Let me see, they'll have to drop back to bytecode else are google going to support write many times run manywhere? Or is it google.net? Now this is a joke? Native web, isn't that like when I host the browser control in my app or something and call window.external hahahah. What are they playing at!! What are they trying to solve!
Stick to search. You're good at it. Chrome is just a pretty lame application really compared to even something as simple as textpad.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS