Been talk talk customer for 4years, never had a need to ring them at all. Only ever had one fault which was due to some stupid BT engineer disconnecting my line at the exchange.
BT really annoy me though with these statements
"We've also volunteered to provide additional forms of wholesale access via our ducts and poles." they arent BT's ducts and poles, BT inherited them from the tax payer and though their lack of investment we now have one of the worst Broandband networks in the world.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire