But what about the sourcecode problem?
Native Client doesn't deliver the source code, so you cannot change it easily which makes it a lot harder for the user of web applications.
BTW, what if there's yet another CPU bug which can halt the CPU or cause privilege escalation?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24