Please will you and everyone else who keeps bringing this up stop it.
It's been written into law for something like two years now that the banks have the burden of proof and that the customer is considered a victim, until proven that they gave their data away/took out their own cash and reported it stolen. It's also worth noting that a pin auth'd transaction doesn't count as proof because it could have been shoulder surfed.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low