Please will you and everyone else who keeps bringing this up stop it.
It's been written into law for something like two years now that the banks have the burden of proof and that the customer is considered a victim, until proven that they gave their data away/took out their own cash and reported it stolen. It's also worth noting that a pin auth'd transaction doesn't count as proof because it could have been shoulder surfed.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'