Please will you and everyone else who keeps bringing this up stop it.
It's been written into law for something like two years now that the banks have the burden of proof and that the customer is considered a victim, until proven that they gave their data away/took out their own cash and reported it stolen. It's also worth noting that a pin auth'd transaction doesn't count as proof because it could have been shoulder surfed.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests