Maybe this is all a ploy by Apple's marketing department to attract attention to the new shiny shiny.
Protos from all manufacturers get lost all the time, and while corporate security types get quite excited about it, it's not usually a disaster - especially not this close to launch when any competitor worth their salt knows all about the new toy anyway.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked