Targetting a new market?
Reading the comments here, I think that most people who already own a Kindle do not fit the target market for this new device. I am one of the many satisfied Kindle owners who likes the e-ink and and the simple focus on doing one thing well. I want my Kindle to read books, fullstop. I can't get used to reading on backlit devices, even the 4,3 inch screen on my Sensation hurts my eyes after using the Kindle app for a little while. I'm sure that Amazon will sell lots of its new toy, but at twice the price of the excellent and functionally almost perfect Kindle, it's of no interest to me.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't