So what you are saying is that where people are ignoring their responsibilities and infringing on more fundamental rights of other people then it is acceptable to label these people Untermenschen?
Given this situation it would then be acceptable to curtail the rights of the Untermenschen?
Surely this is pretty much what I have suggested above?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst