Dude apparently didn't know his rights. Tell me what California law allows an APPLE EMPLOYEE to search ANY private citizen's home while POLICE OFFERS STAND OUTSIDE, ALL without any form of warrant?? BS. Apple's people are not law enforcement and do not have any legal right to enter or search any private citizens' home, whether they think they have reason to believe so or not. In fact, Calderon can Sue and win a tidy sum from either APPLE, SF PD, or both.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat