The writer of the article has a point.
Particularly in the "Are you safe?" argument.
However, we can survive without this communication tech. (It's only 20 years old) and we did OK before it's inception.
I would've thought, in an age of responsiblity - stifling a smirk - that the Gummint would just give the nod to the operators, and they'd down the thing voluntarily for a day or so.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job