Finally something that makes sense - instead of merely aping Apple, Samsung have gone back to what works.
Palm might have lost out when it came to smart phones (although I think that was when they started trying to copy Blackberry with the tiny keyboard), but their PDAs (and HP's) were very popular. You can do a heck of a lot on a small screen if you use a stylus and thank goodness now that one of the big guys have remembered this, I might be able to get a cheap Chinese copy which has a stylus again!
[Getting really frustrated with my HTC-copy 'cos I am constantly selecting when I want to scroll and vice-versa - my wife's real HTC has a stylus and I am jealous.]
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging