I take it you don't work in IT, do you?
Nearly everyone seems to be a dipso or a parent.
Personally if I was given some top secret tech from work I probably wouldn't take it out with me on the lash. Then again I've never lost a phone whilst drunk.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network