Response from Diginotar
I emailed them asking if they had much to say, their response was
"At this moment the large browsers removed the DigiNotar root from their trusted list. This is a temporary measure.
Please read our press release for further details and steps to be taken solve this for our customers."
Somehow I don't think Mozilla.Chrome will be letting them back in for some time. I wonder if their clients will get refunds on their certificates since they don't work with a big chunk of the clients now.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops