Response from Diginotar
I emailed them asking if they had much to say, their response was
"At this moment the large browsers removed the DigiNotar root from their trusted list. This is a temporary measure.
Please read our press release for further details and steps to be taken solve this for our customers."
Somehow I don't think Mozilla.Chrome will be letting them back in for some time. I wonder if their clients will get refunds on their certificates since they don't work with a big chunk of the clients now.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp