Response from Diginotar
I emailed them asking if they had much to say, their response was
"At this moment the large browsers removed the DigiNotar root from their trusted list. This is a temporary measure.
Please read our press release for further details and steps to be taken solve this for our customers."
Somehow I don't think Mozilla.Chrome will be letting them back in for some time. I wonder if their clients will get refunds on their certificates since they don't work with a big chunk of the clients now.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers