the bit in the article where it says she was only going back to close her bank accounts, seems like she's had enough of US control and is leaving for good. Don't blame her, I'd do the same, it's probably only draconian rules saying he has to be there to close it. Most times you can sent a letter in to close an account - but the US always has been a bit backwards on its banking.
Personally I no longer have anything to do with them (despite being 50% US by birth) - they're all tits at the moment so if the while world decides this (probably not too far away) they can all rot in their own mess. (they'd probably not even notice, which is the depressing part).
paris for obvious reasons
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid