I specifically bought the s1 and the s2 becuase they did all the things an iPhone cannot or will not.
Faster, smoother, unrestricted and way way better than the Apple product.
The problem here is progress, if this was motor cars then Ford would be wanting us all in Model T's
Apple is seriously worried that the hardware they sell is now way behind the other suppliers and with an OS that evolves as rapidly as Android ones do with so many different branches to choose from its little wonder they are scared.
Look at the WebOS experiment, a £100 tablet flew off the shelves and that has shown that people want tablets but dont want to pay Apple prices, lets see Samsung do similar with the new Galaxy Tab and then both sides can burn money in the retail wars instead (to the benefit of the consumer)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire