Please explain to another AC, it is not my real name, how the use of Google Analytics allows you to improve your users experience?
I do assume you have access to website logs and a bit of foss that might allow you to do the analytics yourself..... or is your arse just to lazy?
I'd be interested in the name of your website in order to do a bit of analytics myself.
Well..... fuck me. You mean that you sell inco products to people with incontinence problems and Google is telling you that most of your visitors are 'of a certain age'?
Might I ask how Google came by such information?
You hosted their 'free' tool and gave it away. How do you think your customers might feel about that one?
ITMT what the fuck are you doing operating a website whereby you have such a basic lack of clue about your target audience that you just have a basic lack of clue?
Meeeeeeep Meeeeeeeeeeep Meeeeeeeeeeeeep
My website will die if I am not allowed to host third party data scrapers and get 0.000000001C for every $1 they earn.
Sympathy bucket is empty.
Go get a proper business model.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month