I did the same thing with a 2007 MBP 17" recently. It's a really good way to add a boot SSD and also retain a large data drive. Not sure how this will work with this new MBP however as a previous post eludes to the fact that you can't use this port while the lightspeed one is also being used?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire