Some of the early generation of computer (1950s) destroyed Moore's law which quantum computers will do when they become available. I would like to think before 40 years but who knows. Quantum computer very early on I hear will make all encryption we have now nearly solvable instantly if they have enough qbits.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat