@Rob Dobs -- Right, Nature's not always nice and PETA is trying to reform it...
...by trying to reform us first! Which, if you think about it even for a moment, is not natural.
Where else in nature does this strange form of logic exist? If anything, this type of thinking is like a recessive gene, that if left to its own devices, would make us humans extinct.
When you mention this to these ratbags their response is often 'if humans go extinct then so be it'.
Instinctively, my genes are almost uncontrollably against that idea.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging